Sunday, January 06, 2008

50 pictures of my 2007.

basketball msskl

the normah power.

met kay yan at alex's party.

sports day.

the old subash.


syaira's party.


first time meeting may jean.

marcus's party.


to make may jean happy.

april fools

times square.


football msskl

sara's party.

visiting hussain

shave my head bald for chelsea.


cheer 07



met liy

freida's party


the bus that took me from leisure mall to times square for 5 mins.

20/8

drove to SAB to look for crystal

in kung's class

4 Sc Lambda

Swimming at kevin's


meeting AC Millan u-19

my first friendly goal

kuan yee's party


working with bum.

met nizam, the Wah Chan guard.

working in kenny rogers.


nadira's open house.


pasar malam.

promtay.

christmas.


wei xiang driving around with his myvi.

singapore.

khong's party.
new year.

my december.

love you people. its the last year of school life. enjoy. btw it took me few days to put this up my blog. -.-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this post is so nice..... liyana looks so pretty... everyone is so cute.. its nice... :D

okay.. back to my normal self.. hahahha.. oi! bryant! you gila ka.. where is your cbox?????? haha... :P happy new year dohhh... :P SPM woi.. oyea.. SPM is my boyfriend.. lol