Saturday, April 19, 2008

i fucking found my wallet.

Photobucket

some asshole basically stole all my money and shove my wallet inside the flush pump. asshole take my money also give my wallet back to me la sohai. -.-

i was damn pissed la yesterday morning. untill i went back to class i saw bryan yip with this

Photobucket

saying its from stephanie. and later when i went to give her back the tuppaware, she gave me another one with another smiley

Photobucket

aww. ahah thanks stephanie!! :3

Random

Photobucket

"im not waiting for the next bus!"

in a normal student card right, youre supposed to put your own picture , for people to know how you look like incase your card is missing or anything

Photobucket

but this student card, the teachers face is there

Photobucket

the only tuition teacher with his face all over the notes and worksheets.

No comments: