Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SAYA SUDAH PASS MY DRIVING TEST :DD

Photobucket

Photobucket

but the thing is i tak paham why the lady that tested me marah me like stupid only.

i was driving at 40km/h. come on la, driving test you wanna fly meh ? then she said

" cepat sikit "

so okay, i increase my speed la. then suddenly

" oi, kenapa cepat sangat? slow sikit. "

wtf? ask me fast ask me slow niama. nevermind. then like almost 10m away from a junction, she already tiu me

" oi, guru kau tak ajar tunjuk lampu isyarat ar ? "

lanciau, so far on lampu isyarat lan ar ?

but whatever la, she eat my money already so i still get my license.

for the other section of the driving test, its fun you know when you see nervous people at the slope there struggling. some even reversed, some ram the oil like their father baru buka petrol station semalam.

Photobucket

overall it was okay la except the fact that i had to wait 3 hours to get on the road after my slope, parking and three-point turn and you have this sign right infront of you.

Photobucket

so sudah dapat license, apa lagi ? my car tak ada radio ma. so go find one cheap ass radio la, manatau i found this one.

Photobucket

perodua viva cd player. the shop said that the previous owner just got his viva and he traded in his cd player for a better newer more nice one. so this one he sell me fucking cheap macha. :D

and finally,

Photobucket

my room got chair for the computer table :3

random picture of the day

Photobucket

this door on the 2nd floor is for those who failed their driving to jump off :D

No comments: