Thursday, August 06, 2009

lately i feel like an old man, really because i think waking up 5 .30 in the morning to have dimsum and hot chinese tea and relax is damn good. have you tried doing that ?

Photobucket

as you can see, the sky is still dark. :D

lets do that more often eu jun, but don't eat so much lah. hahah. rm2.40 one plate eh !

and then reading newspaper and drink hot drink near my college

Photobucket

sei lor. so fast old wan me ?

for those of you who dont follow me on twitter, shame on you lah ! you sure tak tau what happen.

Photobucket

got ular in my house sial ! i terloncat when i saw that stupid snake wtf. small la but damn wtf lor.

we had no choice but to kill it my flattening its head.

Photobucket

my dad told me last time where was this case a snake went in this family house, they killed the snake and the next day 2 of them died in an accident. what the fuck no !

i think ill be a good driving instructor sial. i can charge. look at pei ern's first time holding a steering.



can get heart attack also la but ok la. grace's driving video is with pei ern. ill upload when i get it

SHE FREAKING EVADE A STUPID BIRD AND ALMOST GOT US KILLED SIAL !

and penn, nak the picture of a fatboy climbing up that thing.

Photobucket

hahahaha! WHO AR THAT FAT BOY ? :P

No comments: