Sunday, February 07, 2010

Us : xiang why cant you jam tomorrow afternoon ?
Xiang : im going to the orphanage home la

hakim : yeah to teach them how to sing family tradition to help us sing in the chorus

here's family tradition lyrics btw. search this song on youtube its a great song, except the fact that the song is made to f their fathers.

i tried to be the one that everybody loved
Where has that gotten me?
I tear myself to shreds to prove that i'm someone
That I could never be

Now these unsightly marks define me

So help me, please someone come quick
I think I am losing it
Forgive me, I inherited this
From a stranger i'll never miss. . .
I'm sick.

My father taught me first hand how to be set free
Give up and runaway
I wish I could drain out his half of blood in me
But i'd still have his face

I curse reflections everyday

So help me, please someone come quick
I think I am losing it
Forgive me, I inherited this
From a stranger i'll never miss. . .

Here is my own family tradition
Following footsteps into addiction
So is there a way that i can find peace
While still numbing my pain
Is this my fate?
Cause your only son still cant seem to find his way

So help me, please someone come quick
I think I am losing it
Forgive me, I inherited this
From a stranger i'll never miss.

So father where the hell are you now?
I think that you would be proud
Your son who so unluckily
Fell right next to the tree

I hope you're proud of me,
I hope you're proud.



god damnit i find it damn funny lor imagine xiang teaching orphans how to sing this song omg.

oh btw, this song by senses fail - can't be saved. everyone knows i love this song and check the video out.


shit ! "can't be saved" actually means this two gays cant be saved wtf.

apparently its a bad omen if someone in a relationship buys a clock for another. it means times up right ? im not sure if its a clock or a watch. but yin shan just bought me a clock for my room and nope, nothings going to happen i hope. :D

Photobucket

i didnt think it was so nice la till its on my wall.

Photobucket

i love my clock :D thanks babyy.

btw, these are what you look for after 12 midnight.

meet the Hassan Burger Clan.

Photobucket

this was taken 2 in the morning when each and everyone of us was having burger kahwin special cheese.

Photobucket

and you can find this kuluyok rice at tmn tayton, along station one at 2am too. :)

and again btw, anyone knows places which repair's handphone and reliable? fast and cheap ? need it fast lar maybe in like one day ?

Photobucket

this is what happens when i try to turn on the camera. help me ?







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

proprietors empowering glenn averages embed gwaxk inhabit needlmanto owners swelling sensation
lolikneri havaqatsu