Friday, April 02, 2010

if it was that blog post that made you change your mind, im sorry. i was trying to fix things, i was hoping you realise that those are the little things that i didnt like, and yet i didnt mind.

you left me with nothing now baby. you took everything. if only you knew that i would tolerate anything or be anything you wished i was. you should have told me earlier about this, so i never get so serious in this relationship. you remind me so much of the one i used to love , the one where i put my heart all out in it, and she dumped me on april fools.

i knew you would be better than that girl, i gave you my heart, i give it all out just to make this last, and you dumped me on april fools again like she did. can anyone go through something worst than this ?

id surprise you with alot of things in my head, with the list of things we would do, with the money you collected and with everything we have.

just so you fuckers know, she didnt use the money she collected for herself, for each fuck i say. she just kept it for me.

now were going on our own ways, i hope you'd turn around and tell me april fools and give me a hug. to me its still april fools ill be waiting, for a year, for how long it takes i dont know, i will, but i wont wait forever. if you turn around now and say you change your mind i promise, this crack will not affect us.

im losing myself, i've got nothing left.

No comments: