Thursday, August 05, 2010

you know, it hurts even more to look at someone you care for and love so much limping, telling you how much he wished he could walk and play football. sometimes i wished it was me, id rather be the one with the broken foot because just looking at him, everything else i do he cant, and i can tell it sucks.


you're right, i have to be strong for him, he needs me. to be strong i need you as well, dont leave me alone.

besides all that shit i felt like i was the luckiest kid alive. i kinda liked orianthi for the 2 songs from her i know, but i didnt think that rm100 was worth paying to watch her perform only 2 songs i know.

how nice of vivian to sell me rm20 for the tix, and nicole and her skills to cut queue is (Y) that got us the front of the free standing place.

Photobucket

this is her band


and herself. i have to admit this is my first time looking at her face, and lucky me to see her live for my first time. she is damn hot okay :D

Photobucket

you should see her reaction when she saw that thing her fan gave her. she is so cute in a way <3>

Photobucket

another shot of her. i have alot shots of her and video's of her performing but the thing is, there's this girl holding the green stick right infront of me and god damn it most of my shots has her green stick infront of me damn !

Photobucket

Photobucket

see what i mean ? damn man and the girl on my right yelled like she saw god -.-

Photobucket

there was a lion plushie on the speakers as well. aww jenyen :3

yup, whats even more lucky is that me and nicole got orianthi's picks when she threw all over omg !

Photobucket

Photobucket

i told you i was feeling lucky.
Photobucket

and out. really, orianthi's concert rocked (Y)



No comments: