Thursday, November 11, 2010

so i spoke to my dad about relationships. about marriage and love. its kinda gay to talk to your dad about it but i guess i have to agree with my dad.

he told me he spoke to his friend regarding her son's marriage. she was kinda upset and she told my dad to advice me, his children not to get married at young age , or maybe wait till you guys are really close then get married.

my dad said that he thinks people should marry at young age. its because when you marry young, you live your life together young and maybe you would say you start of with no stability in career and shit, but he say at least you go through all that hard times together with your wife/husband.

when you start from 0, you actually build your own relationship with your wife/husband by helping each other, holding each others back when they fall and when you're stable, you would say, this is ours. not mine or yours.

when you marry after your stable, like both parties are stable, they have different point of view in things, like you already set a certain standard to the things you want and a certain expectations. different when you had nothing when you get married, you set your expectations and try to have your point of view in line with your partner.

i strongly agree with my dad. :)

1 comment:

yuen wai said...

this was my essay topic....bout arranged marriages =S