Tuesday, June 19, 2007

19 / 6

KAI WAN SIAO. BRYANT KOH got criminal mind =p. haha ponteng class whole day. i told my assistant to put my attendance on the buku kehadiran tidak hadir, but tell class teacher i hadir =p. budden some babi go spoil my plan. haha nevermind. ponteng whole day, got go sch! budden class wahahha XD. 12 45 wana go out sch with xiang, he wana drive to his hse again take his car come back sch. so i saw tux all playing ball at somewhere la. i call tux come with the ball la, ask him kick the ball out of sch, me and xiang panjat over the fence and take the ball. HAHAH then we lari with tk's car. woo! then i drove xiang car come back sch. before that i told him, ill drive some chicks around ok? HAHAHA he allowed me, gime till 2 30. it was 1 45. so i park car infront sbs lar, wana find someone and kacau wan. =p then saw chia sing and hui cin. they were like OMG OMG BRYANT DRIVING. xD. yaba yaba untill 2 30 then hui yat asked me to send her and ru jean, shi wei, samantha to shi wei's hse, then lrt. on the way omg i din see the side , then the left side mirror hit something and the mirror flip inwards o.O i scared ady, not my car =(. luckly nothing just the mirror moved abit. =/. yaba yaba come back sch interact yaba yaba. xiang pinjam me his amp. yay i can practice bass now.


xD!

okok. then went add maths class come online bla. -.- babai.


i only wana make you smile.

No comments: