Thursday, June 21, 2007

21/6

i damn lazy to blog la. today again , after recess ponteng. my whole blog all ponteng onywtf -.-. drove to xiang house, watched one video of a sick band, Dragon Force siao wan the whole band. xiang bought some bread frm tesco, then he put in the oven. after few mins, while watching the video, i told him EI SOMETHING BURNING LA! omg the bread was on fire -.- he ended up burning it, ill upload the pics. burnt bread. then later went and duplicate my sch master key, nyek i have the master key. then went back to sch yaba yaba teachers hunting my head, my kehadiran tidak hadir. yaba yaba drove chia sing to maluri station, then pick xiang up and straight to my house, jen yen called say someone was there, so called me to leisure, went there and he made a fool of himself. yaba yaba went sej class, looking at you smile makes me happy too. blabla -.-

No comments: