Thursday, November 29, 2007

25th November, Sunday.

some superstar came to leisure mall. her name was karen? XD





she damn cute dei =(


when she leaving.

her car =D


this was supposed to be her table, but she didnt come =(

manager belanja m&m's =D

my friend told me that you can order the muffins by saying dua india (chocolate), satu cina (vanilla) dan satu melayu (banana).

got my new flipflops from quiksilver

tk's

mine. my dad say looks like the on you can buy from morning market rm3.90 the blue one -.-

26th November, Monday.

It was the last day of spm to those who didnt take any extra subject and whos in pure sc. =) the minute i walk into my school i hear people screaming -.-

my ex head prefect. =)

on the way back i saw the same iran cyclist that blocked jalan loke yew and cause traffic jam that day -.-


random

went to watch Hitman. cool movie go watch it. and then went to mamak with tk 1.30 in the morning


ayam goreng =D

and i saw some fucker who didnt know how to park his car -.-


27th November, Tuesday.

Alex invited me and tk, andrew and jen yen to his house since his sister had birthday party, he wana celebrate after spm.

tk playing alex's nitendo ds.

julian's nasi lemak. got wantan no sambal o.O?

alex's mother homemade roasted chicken. i scared already everyday eat kenny rogers -.-

at night, me, tk, andrew, jen yen and bryan goh went to times sq to watch the kingdom. on the way we saw hindraf gathering infront of pudu jail



No comments: