Wednesday, November 14, 2007

today, my off day wanting to watch balls of fury so badly but its like everyone is dead on my off day. so i follow my dad to have lunch with his friend. and then i called amanda and ajak her to watch balls of fury with me. then later awi called me and reminded me there was a football friendly with sbs at 3. it was 1 .30. so i called amanda to cancel the outing. after lunch, my mom called my dad and say her car broke down near imbi. my moms car had to jump start from my dads car. we decided to eat dessert at this shop since were near there. eat sai mai loh.

honey dew-loh.

after that we jump start the car. on the way back home, my moms car broke down in a middle of the traffic jam wth -.-. so all of us pushed the car aside and call toll car.

they were holding hands. so cute right =p saw them at the side of the road.

after that, i went back to pack my stuffs for football and went to school and found out that there were no one at the field -.- i called izuan and he said the friendly canceled. wtf ?? damn tulan already. i had no choice but to follow my dad to his office and sleep there. on my way home from dads office, andrew called me. so i ajaked him to watch balls of fury with me =D! so at leisure mall, we met kevin, thomas, mei yee and sarah. kevin joined me and andrew for the movie but the others went back.

sei sohai smoking in leisure mall.

i swear to fucking god its fucking funny. a must watch movie go watch it XD!

the donuts =D

No comments: