Sunday, January 31, 2010

i was driving in my car next to her, she was telling me how sad she was about things and she was giving up in everything. i told her i wont let her fall, ill be there for her ill go through her days with her and be there for her always, not like him.

and i asked her for one more chance, she held my hands and said yes. finally, after so long , so much bullshit i had to go through i finally got the chance to be with her.

" i've got balls of steel.... "

wait where the fuck is this sound coming from ?

ah fuck its my message tone and it was her text message.

FUCK THAT WAS ALL A DREAM ? whats more fucked up is when she was the one who woke me up. FUCKING HELL LAH

i finally had a dream about her. i wish that day would come so badly :( but we all know it wont.

so maybe its because i rearranged my room 2am in the morning yesterday.

Photobucket

alright so first get all my shit out the room,

Photobucket

Photobucket

cleaning my god damn room. now i know why shazrie keep sneezing in my room

Photobucket

Photobucket

layout 1. FAIL

Photobucket

layout 2. FAIL

Photobucket

fark. now what ?

Photobucket

layout 3. SUCCESS !

but my bed is sticking out blocking the entrance. wtf.

so here's the potato salad i made 2 days back.

Photobucket

see the potatoes at the side there. amy tengah mixing the egg i think

the ingredients are

1.potatoes
2.eggs
3.mayo
4.salt
5.black pepper

boil the potatoes and the eggs and make them hard boiled eggs, and mix all of the ingredients.

there you go potato salad

Photobucket

my manual mixer :D

btw tk finished that whole god damn thing in less than 24 hours.

so here are random stuff's i did meanwhile,

Photobucket

becoming a driving instructor again ( omg yin shan looks damn cute here )

Photobucket

found out how may jean looks like long long time ago lol.

Photobucket

oh god. my burger hassan.

Photobucket

drinking this chocolate shit. thank you amy for making me addicted to this shit fuck.

Photobucket

and making this album cover for this band called smashmouth. random shit :p

and meet the faggots

Photobucket

check out their shirts

Photobucket

real faggots.

btw thanks yinshan for getting this for my brenda. its sooo cute okay :) i really liked it :D

Photobucket







No comments: