Wednesday, January 27, 2010

like i promised, i will try to update this blog no matter how fucked up am i, dont blend my feelings with my blog. so here you go.

before i start with my post, here are the video's of the performance at taylor's red night. fuck i screwed up at the last part of rooftops. my voice went out of pitch lol but fuck it i had fun singing :)


love story


time is running out


wont go home without you


rooftops

ah fuck man ! last song last part i screwed up.

and a picture before performance.

Photobucket

3 some tshirt at the red night. fyi, red night is a event for some hiv prevention etc. lol :D

so look, ive always wanted to overtake a skyline with brenda and look,

Photobucket

i did it :D whats the point of driving so fast car when youre stuck at traffic, a proton will still be ahead of you ? :P

at the same time , brenda is making some noise from her wheel its like kruk kruk kruk wtf theres a frog under my car

Photobucket

so i sent to check la, and finally i know how my exhaust looks like. no wonder senget wan bastard.

brenda's shaft is leaking oil and both her back absobers kong ady. thats gona cost me a bomb shiiet !

Photobucket

the oil -.- i got to get this fixed before new year man.

btw this is what i had for dinner

Photobucket

NASI LEMAK AYAM + KAMBING AMBIK KAU !

No comments: