Thursday, March 11, 2010

like my new banner ? nope no more emo :D

there's this jelly, its called kuai lin kou (i suck at pin yin) it actually helps to cool your body heat or some shit like that.

the direct translation for it is some kind of turtle jelly. i thought it was made out of turtle shell or something. -.-

Photobucket

there you go. kuai lin kou

so i guess you might need one bowl of these after consuming these

Photobucket

holy shit ! ikea swedish meatballs

Photobucket

ikea bbq chicken !

seriously, i dont mind driving up the curve just for the food and lepak-ing at ikea. i like looking at furniture. it makes me imagine how would my future house be :D

and having sakae sushi buffet. holy mother D:

Photobucket

the salmon is just okay, but the price is only rm1.90 for 2 pieces wtf !

Photobucket

soft shell crab temaki walahh ! rm3.90 only !

compare la the price with sushi king. salmon rm4 and then soft shell crab temaki rm5. :p

right. so there was this night me, tk and his friend went to this chinese restaurant for dinner. while chilling and waiting for our food, something dropped down on our table.

Photobucket

this.

we were like wtf is this ? then all of us looked up, there were lizards.

DAMN THE LIZARD JUST TOOK A POOP ON OUR TABLE !

-.- face palm

everyone knows ive been saying im trying to cut down on my food intake and try to go on a diet and shit like that but hello, can you imagine yourself staying in my house with these ?

Photobucket

you will grow fatter than me.

here's a picture of me and my daughter trying to be faggots

Photobucket

oh here's the last thing im gona rant about.

how much chilli would you expect a man to put into your nasi goreng ?

Photobucket

i bet not this much right ? my nasi goreng paprik became nasi goreng chilli. fml !






No comments: