Thursday, March 25, 2010

well most of you would have known that lately this people i usually hang out with, they're being a bitch. its simple la its how your friends get jealous that you have a girlfriend, or either that he was all the while gay that he keeps a secret feeling deep inside him towards you, and when you get a girlfriend he go heartbreak.

right i wont deny that my girlfriend will still play an important part in my life now, i care for her more and etc, im be like before, where i dont care about anything and im always free but its because i love her, and my close friends of all people should understand that best.

so when they do not understand that part of life that im living, they turn their back on me and tell the whole wide world, " he got his girlfriend already la, he dosent need a friend like us anymore la. wont have time for us anyway." thats when you make assumptions and make an ass out of yourself. youre wrong.

isnt it obvious im trying not to draw the line between friends and my girlfriend, by trying to make her one of you guys ? and now you call me pembelot la this la that la. you knew i wanted to go sunway for a long time ago when you guys were at pemaisuri. you guys just left to sunway from pudu without me.

about that sushi king, you said other people paying thats why you dont wana simply invite people. think again la, im friends with her since she was std 5 what makes you think she wont invite me ? its obvious you didnt want me around thats why you didnt asked me along. ended up you paid right anyway ? and so other people offer to pay for you, you invited kevin and jenyen right ? whats wrong with asking me along ? you see how obvious it is that when i was there already in sushi king and i went somewhere else for a while, you called me up and say " hey i come get the sushi king card from you " dude, grow up man. you dont own the world when you have all the money in the world.

you make assumptions like this about me, but ever since i told the girl you like, who was ignoring you to give you a chance to still be friends with her, you turn your back on me like this when she start talking to you again. im posting here to let everyone else be the judge and if you wanna hear his side of the story, he's shazrie sahrudin. go and ask him about what he feels.


5 comments:

Technology said...

Take it easy. Don't let people stress you out.

Anonymous said...

who wan to ajak u o. big eater.

вяуάит said...

i list down ar who wanna ajak me makan..

tarkessh, arnold, sherlyn, eu jun, jen yen, gary, tien koon, and many more you figure out ba :)

Anonymous said...

cause they dun pay for u mah

вяуάит said...

i never asked anyone to pay for me also