Saturday, October 23, 2010

here's a random blog post.

the star has the best ideas for publishing sometimes. look at this.

Photobucket

lampard's face as the picture for goal line technology. poor thing, we all know he scored against germany, the ball went over the line but referee said it wasnt a goal.

and here's my idea of mcshaker

Photobucket

Shake It & Taste It. I'm Loving It !

Photobucket

Goncang & Nikmati. I'm Loving It !

fail.

and knowing me ill never miss this part for my blog.

the place, its called Sa Ba and there's only 2 branches, one in cyberjaya another in setiawangsa and the food there is fucking good, unlike the one jarrel said, what shit sinbad ? fail forever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

nope not expensive, approx like rm 15 - rm20 for that big plate of rice and rm17 for this kebab ?


No comments: