Friday, October 29, 2010

well many thinks im being a 5 year old by doing this, telling everyone and making everyone my side Hmp. the "don't friend him" style but heck, im sure you guys will want to know what's going on as well right?

no i dont mind posting in public since he made it such a big issue and a big fuss out of it. since its my blog, and ill give the girl a little privacy, if it wasnt for the girl i would have posted the guys name as well.

anyway im not siding the girl, i just think this is what's right for everyone and shit. im gonna post up how much i know about the whole scene. with here i present you Gossip Boys Episode 2. You Know Youre Gay XOXO.

i have this friend, his name is b and his ex is p. he was with his ex and yes i was friends with his ex too when they were together. i was chatting with his ex online on msn and i guessed her shirt colour and i got it right at first guess, so she was asking me " wow how you know ? " so i said " i put camera in your room ma.. can see you change your bra too :D "

i dont know how offensive can that get because i dont have any intention to watch her change her bra.

so this day b was supposed to come to my house for something, but i wasnt home so i said " go in my house first, im on the way home. " so he went in and surprisingly he went through my chat logs with his ex without myself knowing. he got very offended with the way i was talking to his ex.

he said i didnt respect him as a friend. talking about respect, who's not respecting who ?

1.isnt it obvious its a joke ?
2.its a different story if i really saw her changing her bra, like peeping her.

alright, i cant expect everyone to look things like the way i do, im sorry but wouldnt it be easier if he just respected my privacy instead of going through my chat logs?

since then he restricted his ex, stopped her from talking to me. told her to block and delete me on messenger and alot more.

right i didnt care because if she wants to, its alright to me it really dosent matter but just kinda disappointed because my friend dosent trust me, he thinks imma get his girl.

since then they have been controlling each other very much, telling who to meet and who not to meet i dont care.

come a day where they broke up, and for some strange reason he said he was sick of her and he had enough of her shits, he wants to move on. thats what he told me ? and the way he was acting around with the girls he was getting close with, i would assume, maybe not just me anyone would have assumed that he was trying to move on and find a new love life. i didnt know he was still restricting her from talking to certain guys eventhough she was already his ex, but he can do alot stuff behind her back.

there was one day where me and p finally spoke to each other again, b found out he was pissed at p, because he said she promised him to not talk to me anymore. mind you, they're not together anymore. i slipped tongue saying that night, he wanted to meet this girl and go out with me. she was upset and im like why are you upset? then she was telling that b gets emotional when she talks to other guys, like she herself talking to me, he gets upset but b himself can do it.

so i think there is alot things P should know, like who have he been talking to and stuff, and what have he been doing.

i swear to god she didnt know much about his stuff, only 1/3 i would say, but i guess he stalks her to find out about her stuff and to be emo about. she finally made up her mind and say she had enough, she wants to stand up and see whats good for herself. she took enough of his bullshit.

so b is pissed at me for telling her too many stuff, that apparently he did not do at all such as flirting and stuff, and making out with other people and all. well i only told what i understand to P and if she got it the wrong way , i think B should explain to P if he wanna patch things with P so badly.

and now he's telling me that he actually wanted to patch back with P after asking me " what if i got together with XXXXXX ? " and stuff like that. apparently he told me too that he wants to patch back things with her , but i dont recall at all he did told me.

he wants to patch things, and to stay the same, P not talking to me, he restrict her and he wants her to restrict himself too i guess? instead of making things better he wants to repeat the same mistake.

because of the things i told P, and getting too close to P lately, he blame me for being a not trustable friend, a 7 year friendship i fucked it up because of a girl i knew in less than a month, i had intentions to screw his relationship, my attitude is fucked up thats why my old friends like shazrie and kevin are pissed at me, he claims i dont know how to stay and keep a distance from the girl my friends likes and i am the reason for all his love problems such as this girl name MY back in 2006 , he was really in love with her till i got together with her then only his turn, but she fucked him up. he blamed me and bring out the past.

i dont understand how he relate me , telling truth to his ex, p about things he did behind her back to all these.

if you trusted your girlfriend, this wouldnt be like this. you would have let her, set her free and if she falls for me, you have to improve yourself. be emo but theres no one else to blame if she falls for someone else. dont tie her up like a dog.

maybe he thinks he is pissed at me and i should be sorry,

but im posting this in public i want all of you to read and understand. i might not know everything about he and p, but as far as im concerned, between myself and b, this is what i see and what i know.

you be the judge.

to be continued, XOXO. GOSSIP BOYS EPISODE 3 COMING UP NEXT..........


No comments: