Sunday, July 01, 2007

FREIDA'S WOOOOO

woke up at 10 something, i slept for only four hours -.- play play, then wanted to go sab, so drive la, suddenly traffic jam like shet. so turned back go home -.- one the way, saw police XD



there then get ready for the PARTYYYY. took lrt to ampang pointt punya coffee bean, to meet up with freida's driver bla bla. WAH I FIRST TIME SIT BENZ LIKE THAT WAN LOR SEE THE PICS


the backseat also can ajust like that o.o

GOT TV o.O!


CAN AJUST THE AIR COND AT THE BACK


THE BACKSEAT FOR 2 ONLY GOT NICE ARM REST

IM FEELING RICH =D

DAMN NICE RITEEEEEEE. ok i know i damn jakun hmph. then sampai adyy WAHH DAMN NICE LOR THE DAMN DUSUN. GOT ALMOST EVERYTHING, BEST PLACE TO CHILL OUT I TELL YOU. i aso dono how to blog about this la, just put some pics la

baru arrived, in her er.. toilet =D

poolside frm the er.. room? lol

me and faris XD camwhore -.-

foosball =D

the er.. place la frm the poolside lol

in the er.. room lol

paul, they say i look like him HAHAHa

FREIDAAA , me and er faris =D after swimming -.-

coconut water! xD

me , paul and kuan yee's legs at nite

wahh party untill 10 45 at nite. then her driver send me straight to my house WAHHH so baik rite i feel rich nyeheheh. XD. THANKS FREIDA, HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN. you wont read my blog aso -.-

No comments: