Monday, July 16, 2007

friday, after break i ran out of sch, wei xiang picked me up. went to collect my iu day costume yaba yaba lepak. then i drove home to change and take my fone. suddenly my mom called. -.- my class teacher called my mom and tell her that i not in sch bla bla. luckly i smart enough to cover =p yaba yaba. so in the afternoon i went to watch harry potter with katrin. ahh that movie boring la cho chang aso fat ady.

lol she look damn funny.

then i saw the new initial d machine, initial d 4. CHUN GILER WEI



the graphic chun giler 3d yaba yaba. in leisure la, per game rm2 but the card rm20 wtf?

saturday, iu day! -.-

my hardwork! my city of troyy!



last minute preparation
sketch

the pameran.

while i was roaming around the sch, hui yat ask me to go lrt to walk some people to our sch -.- dono where our sch. so ok la brought some fwens with me =D and while waiting for people to come

=D

ohh wait for the people untill late -.- so run run go change to my costume =D hahaha and i saw this cute fat guy

cute hor XD

my sch band. atan XD


oh btw, this is audrey. lol my old sch mate XDD. ex skts, you know lar har why i wana put this pic here XDD

No comments: