Thursday, July 05, 2007

yesterday. went for subash. i fucking tought the class starts at 3 again. went there 2 45, found out 3 was bio class. bored lor. then i went to the mamak below his class. sit down and order this

my new addiction - syrup bandung o.O

yeah. so ngam ngam the game between argentina and coloumbia was gona start. yay watch the whole damn game -.- haha. yaba yaba go class , go paradigma fuck it , it was bio again -.-. then when i go home, i saw this

YES SATAYYYYYYYY

whoah rembat la! haha and yaba yaba sleep.

today went for interact. fuck the collesium. my whole hand got that plaster thingy. after that went for ahmad. yay 50% sleeping in class again wtf. suddenly

shazrie - bryant wana go japanese buffet?
me - bila?
shazrie - later la.
me - wtf wait i ask tk. TKKK
tk - what.
me - come lets go buffet.
tk - when?
me - later.
tk - wtf? ask mom and see.

mom aso benarkan ady =D. makan makan BANYAK WEI MAKAN sempat go shit and come back makan HAHAHAHA fucking random.


3 person 100 bux. tax us like shet. babi malaysia. then balik at 9 45 lidat still in uniform. my blog so fast gona die ady.

No comments: