Friday, August 24, 2007

2 days ago, when i went times sq with katrin, we saw this basketballer on mag


ahaha i dont know who but look like ricky martin rite. XD

yesterday i went futsal. fuck man this month really fuck shit. i dunu what happened to my ankle i clashed with awi and now my left leg is fucked. and my knee i slide and kena la but sakit giler.

left knee

right knee

left ankle =(

after that at nite, i went leisure to give mei yee her present. =x and then meet up with jen yen and andrew and went cc and mamak. later tk joined us for mamak.




in leisure toilet. see my leg =(

today, went times sq with inez. ahha i just got to know her yesterday at the futsal court.

me and inez.

me and her. in toilet. HAHAHA guess la guys or girls toilet =p

tutu sleeping in my grandmother house. hahaah

oh i found this shirt. nicole gave it to me =/

No comments: