Thursday, August 09, 2007

bryant loves swimming now =D

sadly , i had to go sch like this


and i still play futsal =D

in class, liyy painted my nails -.-


this is how my class looks like XD


after sch, we went have lunch. me , tk , kevin , yee jin and liyy. yeah makan we kutuk all the mamak like they spit in your food etc. then me and kevin went to his house again, to swim AGAIN. yes this proves that my broken toenail means nothing at all to me =D


oh we went gym first =D then only jump into the pool

saw, i carry all the weights there XDD im strongg. ay its original

then went to tuition with kev. and i saw my sch mate, ooi zhi wei

i dono why the pic like that =( and i also dono why he dress like that =(

after finish class, infront the center, we saw this

wtf this condom doing in the middle of the road o.O!

No comments: