Sunday, August 12, 2007

went to sch at 9 45, to take bm test. =D ahh yaba yaba. came back get ready to go for

elizabeth's party! =D

ay she got very nice house wei! got swimming pool also! swimming!!!! XD then in her house i saw this on her piano o.O
o.O


lol khong.

carmie and shaun =p

cacing!


me * fat =( *, elizabeth and shaun

more pic, ill upload once i got the pics =D

met this guy, afiq. jehan's boy. very fucking nice guy! he same age with me but he owns a myvi and he sent me , khong and shaun to lrt frm elizabeth house o.O




afiq!

his shades =D

his car lol

while waiting for the train..

you make ticky licky!

yaba yaba i know its fucking gay.

took train to bukit jalil, bro pick me up and go meet up with my mom at her friends house and i did this.


fly with me!

No comments: