Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Most Fucked up Satruday.

everyone's out to raya open house la, shopping la lepak la etc. and im fucking myself up at home on a saturday afternoon. how fucking sad.

during mr.khoo's class, i had a msg from a number i didnt save in my contacts, it says

" eh, help me tell mr. khoo that i miss him. ::D "

i was like o.O who could it be lah so i told mr.khoo. he was also shocked untill i found out it was julian -.- . that was super random okay julian thank you. and he also said that he miss the way you used to make noise in his class too.

i remember one saturday, we saw mr.khoo's book and we saw this girls name, so me and shaun wrote a letter to her and asked mr.khoo to pass to her. yes i got your reply from mr.khoo so if youre reading this, leave a msg at the chatbox okay! i wont eat you and you can see that i love eating sushi.

Photobucket

the erm.. controlled melon mr.khoo belanja us during class. :D

i was supposed to go mbs to play football in the evening but at 4pm it started raining like a stupid dog so spoil my one and only plan to go out . so again i stayed at home online waste time sleep also cannot sleep how sad. was chatting with aki, and managed to get her to go badminton with me at 7.30. see la she pmr also come play badminton with me 2 days before. why so stress? :D

Photobucket

me, tk, junkit and i forgot-his-name-dude.

Photobucket

one of aki's camwhoring pic with me inside :P nyahah!

Photobucket

random yaba.

and for the first time in my life i saw longan tau foo far o.O?

Photobucket

today, i went and eat this nasi lemak, baru buka in connaught wan, damn gila sedap. :D

Photobucket

this pic was taken yesterday, because i ate this for lunch too :D.

but i dont know why i still hungry later so i went next door to eat my all time favourite chicken rice here.

Photobucket

i bet people who live in connaught know this place because its damn nice :) but i feel damn shy when that indian working there, cutting the chicken speak cantonese more fluent than any chinese i've seen, but i speak cantonese like an indian. ouch la :(

No comments: