Monday, October 06, 2008

To Teachers Reading This, Part II

okay, now i get what i want, you to read my blog. this post is going to be about what happened today in my school, teachers cutting students hair during assembly. i disallowed teacher to touch my hair because i think its not relevant if you just go straight and cut a students hair without any warning, and do it as you like. we students are not in a communist country, so why do we have to follow everything you say as you like? this is a democratic country, therefor our schools should aslo maintain the same concept. we should be given at least one warning before you take action against us students. for example, we all know that drugs are not allowed in our country, if you are caught with drugs, death penalty. but when youre in the airport, they still put notice board and remind you again, as a warning. when youre in a plane also, they will warn you to remind you incase some people do not read the school rules. they do not expect everyone to remember in their head that drugs are not allowed, they will remind you instead.

another thing is, i want to know if teachers are allowed to cut a students hair. i know dicipline actions can be taken when you break the rules, but are they allowed to simply cut a students hair? this is one thing im not sure, so everyone reading this, please check the rule book by the goverment , or teachers who's reading this, show me the black and white saying that teachers are allowed to cut students hair if caught long, without warning. so to those of you who's hair been chopped off , fight for your rights the next time it happens.

you're calling me a coward for not takign action against you , sue-ing the school teachers. yes i said that i Can sue the teachers for stealing data from my phone, bluetooth video from my phone without my permission is stealing my infomation. you're saying im attacking you from the back, im not attacking you, im stating the truth, the rule that you told me was all wrong. i want all my readers to know what have my school teachers been doing and i let them judge, wether it's right or wrong. i don't wanna say you're wrong.

you're saying you can't get me because i dont cooperate with the teachers. what crap is that you're giving me? why dont you ask that teacher who STOLE data from my phone to cooperate with the police telling that she stole data? obviously you and i know that i am capable of breaking rules, but are you able to prove me wrong before taking action against me? instead of trying to push me to admit it myself? i will cooperate if you can show me PROOF that i broke the school rule. not something like " saya tahu la itu kamu yang buat, ini semua kau buat " what the hell ? shame.

okay, back to topic, today's post,

KL Library for i-don't-know-how-many-times-already.

after school, i went to library to meet mei yean, as usual im late again, but this time with a strong reason, because it was stupidly raining. and again for the second time, i was walking under the heavy rain with the song "vanilla sky - umbrella" playing in my MP3. i tell you its damn fucking tulan to be in that position. so basically my shirt was all wet and the library was cold, so i simply bought a shirt and its damn stupid.

Photobucket

beans.

WHAT YOU EXPECT LAH? RM5 ONLY MA? Terrence, go and die.

and on the way to the lrt, we walked pass Sg. Klang which looks more like a longkang and mei yean the model promoting our Sg. Klang.

Photobucket

Look!

Photobucket

wahh! sampah dari klang mari sini wo!

and we end up at wong si nai, all time favourite because mei yean wanted to have her dinner there.

Photobucket

hey yuen teng, i saw your name in this picture. :P

from the train station, we saw dogs on the roof OMG SO CUTE! :3

Photobucket

No comments: