Friday, October 03, 2008

U.R.S Inc. , Sunway Pyramid.

after working at the hair care 101, got this job from che wei, at Sunway. Selling ladies shoes for two days. raya :D

at first i thought it was some fair like bum last time, but jaga kedai. woosh! :D

DAY 1

Photobucket

and its located right infront of a bra shop. -.-

Photobucket

aiyo!

working here very fun la, nice managers and stuff. get to camwhore and go online on friendster at the same time. ahaha :D the whole sunway is Wi-Fi-ed lol

Photobucket

yay i can go on friendster and msn with this!

Photobucket

har! kantoi use cashier computer go friendster!

the best part was when i saw few tourist posing infront of the bra shop and take picture. im like WTF?

Photobucket

Photobucket

oi, i main main but i buat kerja okay!

pics taken during work :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

before balik,

Photobucket

and yes, its not cheap to eat in sunway. So yes we budget people go in to jj and buy some cheap food for dinner :D

Photobucket

Chicken Don :D

Photobucket

Nasi Goreng.

its not that bad laa :D

DAY 2

morning in the car itself, aunty told us that she cannot fetch us back today, and shes sorry. " oh fuck, sunway to leisure mall? nevermind, we will find our way back" , that's what we told ourself.

today, that fucking lady come in and buat hal stupid sohai.

*carrying 4 shoes*

me - can i help you ma'am?

lady - wait let me get few more shoes and you get my size for all these.

after getting 5 shoes,

lady - can you get me size 39 for all these shoes?

me - ........

Photobucket

MAHAI YOU THINK EASY WANNA FIND SHOES AH? nevermind lo i was paid to do that ma right?

me - here's the shoes ma'am

* tries the shoes *

lady - this shoe is a little tight for me, get me 40 for these 2.

me - .....................

*gets the shoe*

me - andrew, pass this shoe to that bitch.

*goes out of the store*

andrew - here's your shoe.

lady - is this size 40? i dont wear 40. its not my size. my size is 39. it is 39.

FUCK YOU LA SEI SOHAI.

Photobucket

THIS STUPID BITCH AH TAKE SO MANY SHOES TRY THESE THAT -.- SHE GOT TAKE SOME MORE SHOES AND ASK ME AND ANDREW FIND SIZE. -.-

Photobucket

see la! -.- have to find and put back in the store. -.-

working not all the time got customer wan ma, so camwhore :D

Photobucket

i remember taking a bus to kl sentral and someone told me there's a bus to pasar seni. so ngam ngam got bus go to pasar seni that day, and from pasar seni we take another bus to leisure mall.

Photobucket

11.20pm at pudu! :D

thanks che wei for kai siu-ing me the job!

i havent been blogging because im so tired and so i will blog about today one shot la har.


Midvalley/Gardens.


today, i ikut papa and tk to mid valley , we never expect so many people to be in mid valley because today is a working day. so we wasted 30 minutes looking for parking. so after we found parking, i wanted to take a picture of the place we found parking because its so nice

Photobucket

and then i realised i brought my camera with me without the battery and the memory card

Photobucket

wtflah -.-

so at robinsons, my dad went to apply for the robinson's membership card. so i gatal i also go apply la since its free and look,

Photobucket

they spelled my name wrongly, Koh Tien WET ?

sohai la!

at the same time there's this girl promoting OCBC credit card to my dad, and my dad agree to sign up la since free and got some shit. and she took my dad's name card and she started to greet my dad like this

"oh lawyer. lawyer, you apply this card you blablabla"

"lawyer, you blablabla"

"lawyer, blablabla"

WHERE GOT PEOPLE GREET LAWYER LIKE THAT WAN? SUMORE SHE SAY SO LOUD YOU SEE WHAT MY DAD WEARING

Photobucket

Photobucket

SHORTS AND APEK SLIPPERS LAAAA we walking out the customer service room everyone looking and smiling at my dad because that stupid girl LAWYER LAWYER and he dress like apek ahaha.

sumore best when my dad told us after that,

dad - so now you got insurance already lah?

me/tk - wtf?

dad - neh they say free insurance there

Photobucket

me/tk - dad, look. its not insurance -.-

ahahahah so cute la my dad.

and to girls that never have been to guys toilet, i doubt you've been into one ahah, this's whats on the guys urinal bowl in mid valley.

Photobucket

SHOOT THE BULL!

oh what a long post.

No comments: