Tuesday, December 02, 2008

chelsea oh chelsea, why do you do this to me? i just realised how much i love chelsea when i realised that the monitor i bought was the chelsea main sponsor's brand.

Photobucket

whyy chelsea why :(

oh well, no more school to go to, means no more debating in school over chelsea and manchester united. see how emotional i can get when everything around me reminds me about school life :( i need a hug.

was supposed to get tk's new car today, but the deal was cut off i dont know why. so we went to survey other proton savy's. so when you're dealing something to do with cars, you actually see a alot cool cars.

i saw a bald nissan fairlady.

Photobucket

and a ferarri parked in a 2nd hand car dealer.

Photobucket

and ferrari and porshe parked in the same shop.

Photobucket

i think buying these cars are really stupid. with millions i rather invest in properties.

so people like me should only look and say WAH when you see those cars and back to topic, proton savy. i was happy enough to know that the car we saw was about the same price, but this one with modified muffler.

Photobucket

omg this car is loud man. i want this carr !

its still up to my parents if they want to buy it and yay, im going to take over this car after i get my license, after my probation -.- .

so here's the must thing to do in every post. you know, i know.

remember the non halal post i posted ? i went there for lunch again and my god, the char siu is really super fucking wonderful la and sorry for the muslim readers, i have to intension of offending you :x

Photobucket

D: just looking at this picture makes me hungry :(

Photobucket

this dude is making big time money man, that plate of char siu for 3 person is 18 bucks and each rice costs rm1 . but still worth it la, should try eating there for those who dont know this place. again, its near carrefour, Genius Parade :D

this is a random conversation between my mom and dad.

dad : eh, paid already ar ?
mom : no lah you pay la.
dad : eh yesterday dinner i paid already , now your turn la.
mom : grandmother you, go and pay.

lol my dad still have to pay.

so when me and my mom got home, my parents wanted to tell my brother about the savy we saw, so with modern technology, all of us were in the same chatbox. even my dad has msn now and he goes online from his workplace.

Photobucket

night, i called thomas and kevin to come over to study, since our last paper is tomorrow, engineering drawing. so as usual we can never do what we want to do right, kelvin kum came along for i dont know what, he usually come here for rami session.

then thomas said " hey bryant, mun tou outside your house, i dont know why you go and ask him "
and when i went down to open the door i asked muntou what the fuck he came for, he said thomas said got rami session.

okay what the fuck -.-

Photobucket.

this is mun tou.

and suddenly my phone rang, it was arnold.

"hey can me and khong come over to your place? the taxi suddenly got no gas right infront your house there. "

and yay, our supposingly study group became like this.

Photobucket

so ofcourse i studied a while :D kevin the pro what, and what else? RAMI LAR !

No comments: