Wednesday, December 03, 2008

morning, went to futsal with yewjin and other schoolmates, and with tharrma's friends from kepong.

i was so fucking pissed that i almost got myself into a fight. those particular cheap ass paria indians dont know how to play futsal, come pushing and banging, and so i did the same, i charged to him with the ball and he flew, and he wanted to wack my ass.

tharrma, if youre reading this, show this to your friends

if youre not satisfied with that cock stare you gave me thinking my balls would shrink, come find me in my house and kill me , ride your cheap ass bike with your burnt friends to my house because i belive thats the only thing you can afford. take some futsal lessons before you meet me again.

so after futsal, went to pavilion with mei yen , for my carls jr. she said she would belanja me :D

Photobucket

my all time fav. superstar. :D

Photobucket

and the onions and other stuff i like to put in my burgerrrrr

whoah carls jr. is still the best la. im not sure if wendy's better because of you nicole. you better belanja me. i wanted to eat at wendys already.

Photobucket

pavilion's christmas decoration is not so nice this year. i think the same big tree is outside at the main entrance and these angels are so random D:

Photobucket

Photobucket

this man looks so gay ahaha.

and again, christmas in times sq :/

Photobucket

so it was my turn to belanja her starbucks in leisure mall.

Photobucket

No comments: