Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged by Eunice and Kathleen

Directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.


1.i once represent school for basketball

Photobucket

to those of you who know sean geh, i was taller than him almost a head last time. look at this picture. i quit basketball for some really stupid reason and dont ask. :D


2.i never study for more than 1 hour before in my life because i hate books.

i swear i never did hold a book and read for that long before in my entire life even during upsr, pmr and spm. -.- i really hate books


3.when im angry, im really scary.

ask my brother about it :D i really dont know myself when im really angry but it takes alot to make me angry


4. people that plays DOTA annoys me.

Photobucket

i dont get the point of playing dota. youre wacking the same monster for one whole fucking hour and in the end regardless you win or lose, everythings lost and you start a new game another hour killing the same monsters ?


5.i fucking hate christmas

Photobucket

i have my reasons for that and you dont have to know why


6.i enjoy singing a lot, real lot.

although im not the vocalist for my band, but i really love singing :3 and my singing sucks this explains why im not the vocalist of my band :D


7.i easily get jealous.

but i dont show :D


8.my record for sleeping is 18 hours.

that was after prom when i was sick. i slept for almost one whole day. i almost died D:


9.i prefer remembering phone numbers instead of saving them in my phonebook.

i dont know why i remember alot people's number.


10.if im gay, i will fall in love with carlos vela

Photobucket

whoah he hot and cute man.


11.i only like band songs

i find techno and other genre annoying la.


12.its hard to wake me up in the morning.

because i love sleeping and i fall asleep easily. :D


13. i like number 13

Photobucket

because when you put 1 and 3 together it looks like a B. and Ballack wears number 13, so all my jersey numbers are 13 :D


14.i love keeping old things like receipts, wrapping papers, letters, bus tickets and movie tickets

because when im bored, i dig my drawer then i will go like " OH THIS ONE I BOUGHT THIS" or " OH THIS MOVIE I WATCHED WITH XXXX"


15.i planned what to name my children.

no im not telling you what i wanna name my children, but i have a boy and a girl name in mind :D


16.i dont game, i only go online for chatting and friendster, facebook etc.

i cant play a game for more than 1 hour. ill get annoyed -.-



1 comment:

david santos said...

Brilliant posting! Congrats!!!!