Thursday, January 01, 2009

best 28 things that happened to me in 08.

WARNING : YOUR COMPUTER MAY LAG DUE TO TOO MANY PICTURES.

im sorry that it took me 3 days to think just what to put in this 28 place. here it goes :-

1. i got selected as the class monitor again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh you would love to be in my class if i was your class monitor i swear. stealing radios, sofa and coffee table for the class? :3

2. formed my band, Lastminutes.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

its was frigging random. " eh you play the bass, i play the drum, khong can play the guitar, come lets form a band. " faris said that and went though all the shit naming our band. razorblades , the VideoGameAddicts and etc. -.-

3. my first ever performance on stage, PESS IU day with my band.


oh that performance suck balls real big time. rushed to gain fame and glory so see, we ruined it but hey, we fixed that okay ? were not that bad anymore :(

4. walking around school asking for donation, for myself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

even martin teachers.


i have this bad habit, taking out my wallet from my pocket and leaving it on the table or something. so this time i think i left it somewhere or i dropped it with all my money and my tuition fees. so i was fucking broke la i had no choice but to ask around for donation and not bad, i collected almost rm20. i love you guys :D including subra. :D :D

5. got myself in my one and only relationship in 08 for 20 weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

all the shit i went through for this relationship. to sbs and to police station etc. wow :D but it was great really. shes really nice and i wasnt that nice so thats why were not together anymore.

6. started gambling in school.

Photobucket

"bryant, wanna chor ti ? kurang one kaki la... " kevin said that. and since then i everyday go to school screaming CHOR TI LORRRRRRR

7. i represent my school for hockey and drama. what the fuck ?

Photobucket

Photobucket

hockey didnt have enough people to send a team to represent our school, so they pick people randomly. yes my dad used to play hockey for malaysia but not me oi. we had to send a team because last year our school was the runner up for zon pudu, so must send la kan ? mana tau group stage also tak lepas. got player like me, shaun and karthigan how la.. and drama wtf. no comments.

8. quit Genius Parade Coaching Centre and took the risk of trying a new teacher, Mr. Khoo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

no regrets man. the reason why i was going to GPCC was because i had no other better teacher but when i went to Mr. Khoo, wtf is the teacher in GPCC compared to Mr.Khoo? and the funniest part was when my group of people wasnt happy with the way GPCC teacher is, and GPCC hardcore fans came and attack yew jin's blog, isaacode. oh this shit is really funny.

9.went to KL library for the first time to study for trials.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh mei yean i will never forget this, how crazy we were to go to the library. we barely even knew each other back then and we started going to library almost 2 - 3 times a week. and we pressure ourself during trials saying you wrong la i wrong la ! ahaha. gona miss all that wei. what happened to sentul food ? remember bazaar rahmadan at KL ? i will still be there this year !

10. Quitting my old football club, Tech FC and join gary's newly formed club, Ballbucks FC.

Photobucket

i was really confused back then la, but now i guess this is the club for me la. gary is really like a brother to me. play hard and when i need to talk to someone, he's the dude la. playful but do work perfectly. remember our first four games? no losses without a team jersey ? wow man. :D

11. i scored my very first goal.

Photobucket

i used to play as a defender. so now upgraded, im a midfielder for ballbucks, and ballbucks first game i scored the first ever goal for ballbucks. you gotta know how it feels like to shoot the ball 35 yards from the goal post and score man. :D

12. Bringing Handphone , MP3 and camera to school every single day.

i mean bringing handphone is still acceptable la. already have to hide hide, i bring mp3 and camera some more. and i shove it all in a black pouch and walk around lol ? you must have the big balls like me to do that man and the reason why i brought my camera was because i love my blog and to keep you readers entertained okay ? ahaha !

13 . Made my class teacher faint.


and oh it was a combo, she caught me skipping class , she shouted all the vulgar words such as BABI PUKIMAI SYAITAN KAU ! KELUAR SKARANG ! AKU NAK BUNUH KAU ! and then she started walking left right left right and she fainted. lol ?

14. Brought Joe home.


Photobucket

Photobucket

before this i only had ting ting, the sinlgle old lady, what they call Lou Ku Poh in cantonese, but now she got joe as her teman to run around with her , the bad point is shes twice the size of joe, so they cant mate :( ahaha. incase you dont know what ting ting and joe is, they're my dogs.

15. master the big mac chant, and never fail.

Photobucket

Photobucket

watch the video.



until now i remember, " two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickle, onion on a sesame seed bun " i got it in 2 sec man

16. got myself drunk on merdeka, and causing alot of shit by calling random people and tell them stupid things.

Photobucket

Photobucket

im so so so sorry to those who i called. you know who you are im really sorry ! i was sad and emo okay.

17. tried shisha for the first time.

Photobucket

seriously, i still dont get the point. maybe youre taking in what the smokers release and you get high from that but no, it just sucks :/

18. to have your eight year best friend stabbing your back for some really stupid reason.

Photobucket

some of you knows who is this dude, but to those who dosent know its okay la. this dude was like my best friend for eight years, he stayed over my place for almost a month before, and we worked together and do alot shit together la. he was always there for me too when i needed someone to listen to me but he fucking turned his back on me because he found out that ive been going out with the girl he likes. i mean, i didnt even know that he was after that girl, if he told me i would have back off. it sucks getting backstabbed.

19. i learnt how to play jirami.


Photobucket

i've always wondered whats so nice about rami? why my mom plays it everday ? just looking at her play i got bored. i finally understand when thomas thought us how to play in my house . oh holy fucking shit since that day i was addicted to rami. i wanted to play it everyday lol.

20. started to hang out with jun chong, canny, mun tou in a very stupid way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

incase you all wondering why i suddenly hang out alot with them, this is why. one night when i was in my room with thomas, they called me and ask me to come out of my house. it was super random and i assume it was because they had a car and they had nothing else to do. so all they said was " nice boxers. cute ah your dogs " then they went off and then they came back and picked us up for mamak. so since then we went mamak alot at night i guess? :D

21. bought my own camera for my blog.

Photobucket

yes i bought my lumix only for this blog. before this i was using my phone camera which was not clear at all, 2 mp no flash no zoom bleh. btw i bought it for rm200 only, second hand :3.

22. i worked in a ladies shoe shop in sunway.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

now i know and understand the saying " girls and their shopping ". if you remember, the indian lady that ask me to get her shoe size. oh shit man that one. so girls can sell guy shoes and clothes, but guy really cant sell girls shoes and clothes man.

23. i walked under the rain from pavilion to kota raya, heavy rain.

i promised her to get her back to where she came from so hell yeah, the trains and busses wasnt moving because it was 5pm. so we walked lah only thing we were both fucking wet and we count the busses we overtake on the way there.

24. baked my very first sucessful cake

Photobucket

this is very random, but it was mei yeans idea to bake a cake and cook since we were all so free on that day and then i remembered it was kimberly's birthday. so we baked the cake for her :) i hope you like the cake jie !

25. i made a girl wait for me for almost an hour at lrt station.

i was supposed to go study with her back then la, then suddenly i feel like going down to cyberjaya with tk. i thought that i would make it in time to go back to pudu but i was wrong, she waited for an hour at the lrt. im sorry mei yean i meant it ! ahah i know i always let you wait for me but that day was the worst laa ang gugu. ahaha.

26. went to sentul timur and came back on star lrt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i never been so far to sentul timur before. so i just wanted to try that day and see whats there. :D jobless people and oh, i saw cows in sentul timur. lol

27. went for rebonding, the front only.

my hair was freaking curly la. so i went to this cheap ass saloon bryan goh told me to go to rebond only the front part of my hair, i didnt know that youre not supposed to wash your hair for 2 - 3 days after rebonding, right after it i went and bath. :/

28. the worst part of my life so far, i guess ? to know that im actually leaving high school already.

to some of you, high school means nothing i guess? you all just wanna finish your high school as soon as possible but to me, high school is everything. every morning i wake up i look forward to go to school, but for a different reason i guess. not to study, to fuck around in school and play football and to meet all my friends. where else you gona meet your friends next time besides school ? i mean all of them in one go ? skipping class, filling up borang salah laku, teachers and prefects chasing you , sleeping in class secretly , smacking someone and throwing birthday boys into recycle bins, looking at the time waiting for recess ah. i love high school. i hope we wont lost contact , to all of you that have been though high school life in smk sbu with me. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

so there, my high school life just ended. listening to photographs - nickleback while doing this post can make you cry. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.