Thursday, January 08, 2009

okay im starting to get freaked out because there's this dude coincidentally sat infront of me in class and he laughs out loud, real loud at lame jokes. i have very sad classmates. the best part was when i saw this on his jeans.

Photobucket

not insulting or anything la but its just weird you know ? i go college i try to dress up nicely but this dude just wear a poppye jeans and damn i feel like the weird one now.

during break, my dad called me up to teman him to lowyat to get some stuff. there in lowyat i saw these freaks working there.

Photobucket

kerja kedai camera, intai amoi. wa watch out ah ! they take their shops DSLR ambil gambar upskirt kang ahaha :D

since they working there, POTONG THEM LA BUY CAMERA FROM THEM !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

canon ixus what model i also forgot but hey, pinky :D aki, you should have bought this, maybe the higher range of this one the 10.0mp one, which is 799 only. :P

and then to my father's office which gives me more reason why i should continue studying law.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I CAN HAVE ALL THE LAW BOOKS Muahaha :3

No comments: