Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Jc - says:
siggghhhsss
wad is the definition of love ?

baby lion xD: On skyway avenue! says:
www.google.com


that was jen yen's prank to jc i guess?

april fools ? what the fuck -.- someone told me that they kena prank to the extend that 12pm they were told to watch tv3 news because sg wang got bombed.

anyway, thank you ex girlfriend for putting a super prank on me. my god i really fell for it. if you want to know what she did, find out who is she and ask her yourself, im not blogging about it. :P

and thank you to that girl who called from 03-928***** and said i love you -.-

that was my april fools, what about yours ?



I walk away, thinking back to the days, that I held you close
with your puffy white coat, and you told me joe, I could never let go
"I need you more, then life it's self", and the rain poured down
and I kept you dry, and I took the tears fallen from your eyes, and the snow came down
and I kept you warm, and I kept you safe from your daddys dorm, when he said to you
that you cant see me, "all those poor boys got nothing good to be", now they got to you,
and what do you say, you want some rich guy instead of me.

What if i change for you, then will you see me, still with you.
I 'd never do it; Im no fool.

Honey Im not you.

No comments: