Friday, April 24, 2009

shit, i forgot to take a picture of my car. its backk :D

my car like brand new only. the front part all new, the side door there new. the total money spend on my car can buy another one kut.

i had this asam laksa for my lunch today and whoah its wonderful man, katrin if you're reading this, find one fine afternoon i take you there makan.

Photobucket

madras lane.

i went to st. john with jen yen since my class ended early today and i saw something gila chun.

Photobucket

if sbu got that peti, die la. i sure spam everyday.

i think that the 3rd workshop i sent my car to is super chun, but only they delay the car collection date la. other than that the workshop is super cool, because i can watch football while waiting for them to get my car ready.

Photobucket

beckham still rock la. i have to admit it la. bangga la you penn.

night, i went to cueball with liy. my god i feel like a pussy playing with her. she fucking pro man.

Photobucket

cikgu :D

and the noob -.-

Photobucket

No comments: