Tuesday, April 21, 2009

so this is my weekend.

saturday, sbu iu's day. honestly i didnt pay for it and omfg, jing yi is super tall.

Photobucket

food and drinks x cukup ahh :(

and jamming. we jam saosin songs alot now and im vocalist wtf?

Photobucket

that's awi still singing because he has stamina -.-

i was excited when papa said " lets go pizza hut for dinner. " not until i saw the food. wtf i cook better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

the pasta give so sikit , baik takyah mahai. the pizza also oily semacam. dominos trash pizza hut :D

at the same time, im starting to play my playstation again and i want to start watching football again :D:D

Photobucket

playstation :D

sunday, i lost my fucking wallet. which caused my monday to be like this.

Photobucket

police report. luckily you cant enlarge, or you will laugh your ass off.

Photobucket

Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara.

Photobucket

crap i look fucking fat in my new ic.

later i went to check out my car. oh how i miss my saga.

Photobucket

Photobucket

that day my car koyak like pepet now ok ady :D

and at the same time i saw this car.

Photobucket

LOOK MACHA ! 350z MAN RM600k w00ts.

Photobucket

aiyo wtf half gone ?

look closely

Photobucket

the drivers legs must be gone lah ?

oy i got new driving license i wont bang ady woohooo

Photobucket

last time it starts with the alphabet B. now its A :D

No comments: