Thursday, June 04, 2009

haiyo. my life's been really boring. jen yen's leaving to malacca. god knows what am i gona do la when he's gone to malacca. usually after class or boring times ill look for him and we'll end up doing something, at least yumcha at mamak. anyway, come back soon yeah? one year only ma. :D

so here's the cute cute car i said that im taking over.


Photobucket

yeah la some of you might have seen me driving it, and sat in it with me but previously it wasnt my car ma. now it is lor. i'll be driving it everywhere. so who wants to pak toh with me in cute cute car? loupoh chai faster finish assignment la ! :P

today i watched "my own" movie,

Photobucket

walahh zac efron hot like fuck la :( adam lambert la kris allen la all go and die. zac hottest of them all :3.

this movie's not bad la. quite funny and at the same time quite meaningful i guess?

so yuen teng bought me some donuts.

Photobucket

i really dont know why but its so sweet of her kan ? she tiba tiba go buy donuts for me XD and the best part was when i said

lets see if you really know me, if donuts must have chocolate and strawberry wan :)

Photobucket

D: ! ahaha so ngam 2 donuts also the want i want :3 ahaha thanks again yuen teng so sweet of you :D

night, wanted to go watch night at the museum but no more tickets. anyway this was where gary parked his car

Photobucket

-.-

No comments: