Friday, June 12, 2009

i shall begin my post with what i saw on the road on the way to college. its not funny, its not special, its random.

Photobucket

woohoo i didnt know melaka has its own CR-V edition !

what a surprise, today was

Photobucket

LAN final exam, which means we do not have LAN class ( thursday no more class ) woohoo.

remember sami's new hairstyle ? he changed it again this time, more pattern.

Photobucket

Photobucket

omg so cute wei his hair, moreover he wore this to college with his new hair.

Photobucket

so people from ns, go do something like this to your hair instead of wearing cap etc. to go out kay ? :)

i was supposed to watch night at the museum with yuen teng, but tak jadi again. i have no luck with watching that stupid movie,

i was supposed to meet xiang for lunch, but he went my house when i was in times sq he went makan alone, im so sorry ill make it up to you my sayang guitarist i love you.

you know how i can never plan things properly right ? :(

and me , yuen teng and tk ended up going out with zhen pei to times sq.

how can someone i know never tried my favourite food like subway or calrs jr ? so its my job as a food lover to take her wack some subway sandwich right ? now shes addicted. muahaha jaja !

oh did i tell you, when i went to pick her right, i already waited for her like 10 mins plus, she came in my car , slammed my door and when i drove off , out to the junction she SCREAMED and wack my hand saying

" I WORE THE WRONG SHOEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE A U-TURN NOWW ! "

my god -.-

on the way to times sq, she told me about her stuff being stolen when she was in Taman Segar. she was std 1 and she carries a coin purse and she said she noticed she lost some coins.

so she went to some aunty in the canteen and told them she lost some money. the aunty asked her how much she lost and she said

" i dont know. i dont know how to count money"

AWW SO CUTE RIGHT ? now she remind me, how old was i when i knew how to count money ? XD !

yes, finally in subway. when tk stands beside yuen teng, they really look like timun and pumba. so cutee.

Photobucket

i dont know about you people, but i dont squish my food when i eat them like zhen pei ahaha. seriously she squished her sandwich while gripping it god knows why.

Photobucket

look at her sandwich, everything's popping out la .

you must be thinking wtf this dude is posting everything about zhen pei. i knoww but she's so different to me rightt slamming my doors, screaming in the car because she wore the wrong shoes, std 1 dono how to count money, and squishing your food -.-

camwhore,

Photobucket

Photobucket

shit my stomach

Photobucket

yuen teng short hands

Photobucket

angle salah

only one fine picture, without yuen teng aww sorry !

Photobucket

and then zhenpei had to la, use burst mode and take a picture of me while im talking.

Photobucket

but wait, im not the only one who looks funny, look at the dude behind me

Photobucket

ahaha priceless wei his face, mata tutup mulut buka XD.

i mean when youre out with bryant its all about food mama :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

eh my pentax camera not bad what. :P

i dont know why the dude was so nice to us, they gave us free doughnuts while queue-ing up.

Photobucket

ah nah you can see the red light on our face , the only one bright red neon light infront krispy kreme XD

so who's next on a food outing XD

No comments: