Thursday, July 23, 2009

god knows why im so lazy to update my blog.

here are the 5 things that happen since the last i blogged.

1. Ballbucks, or now its Swoosh FC ? my own club finally met its first win after how many losses and draws last sunday.

2. Because of that stupid friendly game last sunday, i had my ass torn

Photobucket

it might not look that bad, but trust me, you can see the next michael jackson in my house when i bath.

3. I was stupid enough to eat crab on monday for dinner knowing i have a wound like this, and to play futsal on tuesday night and gary tripped me and khong sat on my wound. triple kill. all the puss came out like leaking pipe.

4. Got stuck at traffic jam at Jln Loke Yew yesterday for 1 hour 30 minutes because there was a horrible accident right infront Tsun Jin High School. a car for the other side of the road lost control and hit a car on my side of the road, and hit a motorcyclist. the motorcyclist died. it was right in the middle of the road. didnt take any picture because cynthia was scared.

5. I'VE GOT 2 PASSES TO MTV WORLD STAGE IN SUNWAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Photobucket

nope, im not bringing anyone. i love my brother so 2 passes for the both of us :D.

No comments: