Wednesday, July 01, 2009

omg i finally heard how you love me now on our local radio station. cassadee is so cute okay ?

and finally, cobra starship - good girls go bad video is out



omg leighton meester is so freaking hot.

i know i know all good things will come to and end. there's nothing we can do about it yada. im still emo okay when i returned the drums.

Photobucket

savvy rock my balls.

whatever. life goes on right ? just when i said that to myself, i had to teman tk to

Photobucket

my fucking high school omg. reminds me of so many things wei.. its so quiet and you don't see people running around anymore like we used to. haih.

ok this time life really goes on no matter what. i still have to eat good food :D

Photobucket

someone told me on the 19th of every month, 1901 hotdogs are for sale at rm2 each ? are you fucking serious ?

Photobucket

i wack two hot dogs anyway. fucking good stuff. im looking forward to 19th of this month :D

this is random shit. ive been watching this two kittens playing with each other near my college omfg, look

Photobucket

sleep also like that. just when i want to touch them i saw their mother

Photobucket

on a kancil lol so cute hor the cat family ?

and jenyen, stop killing the world ! stop sending your comrades all over the world ! noo !

Photobucket

skynet again ?!

No comments: