Tuesday, July 28, 2009

no lennard i do not have the rights to throw my temper at all of you like that. you guys played your heart out and who am i to expect so much from a team i played with less than 3 months ?

i never should have left you guys there just like that, leaving you guys to play the 3rd and 4th placing without a sub. its my fault.

and ivy, lennard is not my dad. my current futsal team keeper.

what a weekend for me.

i went to a wedding dinner anyway, wearing this.

Photobucket

and this

Photobucket

yup i've always wanted a date who wears dress and converse. so i must try out mah to see how it looks like. not bad apa ?

surprisingly i met harmony at the same place. this is damn random. the wedding was just okay but luckily i know she was at the same hotel so we lepak.

Photobucket

i like this picture. my posture so sexy (unintentional ok ?)

things are getting better for me :3 my ass wound is 98% cured (yay) and something which i think i should blog about , something for myself to remember when i read my older posts.

ive been thinking about it, what should i do to get back where we were, how do i do it, when do i do it blabla. now that i realise i cant do it alone, this shit must work both ways. if you dont want to even know you've met me, dont even want to remember you know a guy by the name of bryant, ill respect your decision, darling. you said you just want to be friends, but look at us, were not even friends. maybe its good that you treated me like this, now that i know, it's not worth what am i doing. it was me who didnt want to let it go but now, i ready to move on. i dont want to be stuck onto someone who's not there.

No comments: