Thursday, October 15, 2009

i had this dream during my nap. i took bank loan and opened my own god damn subway in cheras. why cant they make cheras perfect ? cheras already has all the good chinese food, got enough mamaks, got sushi king got more than 2 mcdonalds, got kfc got pizza hut. damn !

here's another reason why i love cheras. whoever lives in cheras and do not know the existence of this place let me know. i bring you there but you pay. this is what you call orginal hailam chicken rice.

Photobucket

the nasi wangi like whoah. serious doh who cina tak pernah makan this shame shame. its at supreme hill.

Photobucket

walah ! abit pricey la but its because they know they sell good chicken rice and people still go to them even if its abit pricey.

alright so you know this is not going to make me full right ? and what week is it ?

Photobucket

round 2 ! ok tomorrow round 3. last day already. whos going with me ? :)

alex actually believed when i say ala i eat only 1 or 2 plates you belanja la.. HAHAHAHA.

Photobucket

woohoo !

this is what they didnt have yesterday.

Photobucket

and one more, with the tempura prawn ontop.

Photobucket

this thing. i think its unagi but its fried tempura style. i think the kaiten must have mistakenly shove unagi in the wok and say SHIET WHAT AM I TO DO NOW oh just put it on the belt.

yes i have received many complains about blogging too much food. i know i cant help it its my hobby T.T tak apala midnight hungry just go cook maggie la or go and sleep and the next day call me ask me where to makan. :3

this is alex's number plate.

Photobucket

gila pantang right ?

random, my inbox finally sampai 10k e-mails w00ts !

Photobucket

and random 2, my ex-class teacher messaged me on facebook.

Photobucket

omg ! remember the one i made her faint, the one who chased me the one who kicked my ass but no choice but to tolerate me because im her monitor? HAHAHAHAH!

okay so who wants to touch me?

Photobucket

i wanna i wanna i wanna touch you~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you so tried to do?