Thursday, October 29, 2009

if you like reading my blog, you by now should have realised my blog is

Photobucket

so thats why i bought this book.

Photobucket

maybe this will change me ? :D and damn i realised jennifer too is damn hot. i don carela how old is she.

besides that, here's a good place to have lunch.

Photobucket

the chicken rice looks simple but when you eat it, the aroma comes out in your mouth. whoaaaaaaaaaah

Photobucket

classic chicken chop.

Photobucket

this is my 2nd time blogging about this. its right next to central market. so eu jun, why go yut kee when we get the same shit here ?

incase you dont know where, find bar council and find this spray infront the building :P

Photobucket

i think tis damn cool.

you must be wondering why is this bryant so god damn free. i thought he's having exams ? this is why.

Photobucket

no more law papers :D

and im gona flunk my literature paper i think.

Photobucket

so this will keep me awake middle of the night. :D

so my parents bought one place each at nirvana for their afterlife. damn its not cheap. they got themselves 2 nokia phones free.

Photobucket

hahaha. nirvana gives out phones when you buy their pakage.

talking about phones, i miss playing , or camwhoring with this phone weii :D

Photobucket

you know who you are the previous owner :P


No comments: