Saturday, October 03, 2009

i realised all my blogpost are either on food, or random things. thats all i blog about. maybe i should add in alittle more words.

2nd Round in Car Crash Museum.

oh well they have new stocks this time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Satria.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Perdana.

Photobucket

and evo.

Well done again, proton ! you made it ! proton cars are the best car in physics theory ! easy crumple cars heh !

alright so here's the new trend in college. what you do when you have free time ?

Photobucket

omg seriously this game rocks. who wanna play with me ? :D

look at these people. they look like they took an extra subject in their a levels exam which is in 10 days time. its called monopoly paper 1 , 2 and 3.

Photobucket

Photobucket

a random shit i saw outside my college. having trouble with sampah ? :D

alright so i never knew nuffnang give out movie tickets for free that easy. thanks nuffnang although you didnt give it to me but it was from you and because of you i get to watch surrogates before everyone.

shit i got lost on my way to the curve -.- it was my first time driving there myself wokay ? :(

Photobucket

hell yeah nuffnang !

No comments: