Saturday, July 17, 2010

Photobucket

ahh yess. its finally here.

Photobucket

my hp mini. :D

i still prefer my desktop.

so what are you waiting for go get your streamyx cooluni pakage thingy lah !

anyway im sure you saw the advertisement for GCB. have you ?

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is GCB. i swear it took me sometime to figured out GCB is grilled chicken burger.

not that awesome. not as awesome as burger hassan.

Photobucket

yup yesterday was record breaking - 7 burger kahwin special cheese.

ill still go back to mcd, drive thru especially. they always do mistakes, and i always got free stuffs for nothing.

the last time i got free 3 minute maid orange because of their mistake, now i got 2 choco top but i only paid for one.

Photobucket

(Y) mcd drive thru service.

seriously, can anyone be stupid enough to keep my god damn fucking camera in this box

Photobucket

in this side of the drawer

Photobucket

in this shelf

Photobucket

i was fucking looking for it all over today and i found out my friends placed it in the box after playing rami yesterday. damn faggots.

here's what i saw in econsave.

Photobucket

what does this looks like to you ? it says "stimulate your senses" there.

Photobucket

even here it does look like a box of condom to me. its a damn chewing gum from wrigleys omg -.-

Photobucket

and here's my friends cig. league ?

things these days.

1 comment:

umei said...

Dear whom it may concern,

I'm actually looking blogs and sites who are keen to partake in paid written advertorials for a few different clients.

If you shall be deemed interested and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me at jcmf.ng@gmail.com

Thank you!