Friday, July 02, 2010

hi im back to my blog, and with an internet connection in my home. i tell you i dont understand how stupid can tmnet be. i subscribed for this cooluni pack thing for my home broadband, and i requested my acc to be xxxxx123. so when i tried to log in i put in xxxxx123 but then i had to call them to find out my acc was actually xxxxxl23.

wait let me type with capslock on so you can see clearly, XXXXXL23 . omg if there is a straight line right before 23, what do you think that is ? L or 1 ?

anyway, congratulations to the dude who took undang with me on the same day, he finally got his driving license.

Photobucket

btw i look like this when i saw his license

Photobucket

:P

you dont wanna know whats it like for me to not have my own internet for a week. you know, people like me who dosent play games, and only go online for facebook , twitter and stuff like that, i had to go to a cc to go online, everyone else is gaming except me i look like a fag in cc.

anyway, here's what i did during that one fucking hell of a week.

its the same old bryant,

Photobucket

there's this place right infront of wisma perkeso, its near gary's office and the satay is so fucking good omg.

Photobucket

round 1

Photobucket

round 2. yes !

the satay is damn good but dont ever order the fruit juice. i had a free gift in my drink

Photobucket

damn !

Photobucket

dimsum at sri petalingg

Photobucket

because the connaught one was closed. its not that good but i heard there's alot in sri petaling. which one is good ? :)

eating hot dog

Photobucket

congratulations cheras people, on every 19th you dont have to go lowyat or ampang point to get a rm2 hot dog anymore, they have one in cheras leisure mall. i love leisure mall. so many food store. :D

Photobucket

oh you guys missed the opening promotion. this set cost me only rm5. its july now ! no more nenene.

Photobucket

visiting poor pudu jail :(

Photobucket

picking tk up from this shit he was supposed to go, but gave up anyway

Photobucket

and big bang ?

Photobucket

taking sleeping pictures of my ting ting :3

Photobucket

watched toy story and bugging my mom to get me this buzz lightyear from cimb bank :(

Photobucket

getting my ass tore :(

getting my new car ready. i tell you some fuckers just dont understand. they gave me the car, but they havent paid the bank and all, so yeah i had to waste alot of my time going jpj changing the name and so on. btw, here's how you do the puspakom check

Photobucket

you have to pull the rubber down yourself and that sucks

Photobucket

and then open all your doors and he will do his own stuff, and if youre lucky you might pass with your tinting on it but if no,

Photobucket

you'll have to tear it out yourself :(

and then taking out stuffs from brenda to put in my new car, any name suggestion for my new car ? :p

Photobucket

its funny how i have alot pillows and animals in my car

Photobucket

aww look at brenda, she's so clean now.

ok so there was this one night, 3.30am when i was about to sleep, suddenly i hear a loud sound, like someting squashing and then this was what happened.

Photobucket

fuck. my tv shelf broke and the tv fell and hit my chair . if it was any afternoon it should be fine but its 3.30am it seriously freaked me out :(

and this is one hell of an interesting shit my brother bought for me.

Photobucket

from far you guys should know its a gaming mousepad, it looks like razor but wait,

Photobucket

its jeber dude. china rocks. look around the box

Photobucket

its the same as fuciking razor wei.

Photobucket

look at the size weh and seriously, its so fucking cool, its only rm18. rm60 for the razor wan. omg D:

Photobucket

and yes awi is back !







No comments: