Thursday, July 08, 2010

thank you eequin for the free ticket to watch eclipse. that was my first twilight movie. i havent watched twilight and new moon -.-

seriously wtf its fucking gay la. okay la i liked how sad jacob was when he was jealous etc but yeah, because it reminds me of how it used to be for me. yes gay moments for myself.

and congratulations to you fucking espanyol fans you guys are fags, but germany played like a bunch of faggots who's afraid to get their pants dirty. so yes spain deserved the victory, but not in the finals. netherland will tapau.

Photobucket

see i have faggots like this watching football in my house. im sorry my neighbours if you hear people shouting. btw this was during half time lol.

Photobucket

now you see the finalist sitting down there in my living room.

everyone is like having world cup fever, even the girls are going crazy over football , so ive decided to change my twitter background image to

Photobucket

this. all the star players for the team that went out. now im gona add in thomas muller and diego forlan's image inside. this is so cute :)

anyway did any of you guys watched the brazil v netherland game ? the one where brazil lost 2 - 1 ? did you see how felipe melo tackled robben ? he kicked him twice and then stepped on his leg. and then i found this picture on twitter.

Photobucket

felipe melo is in mortal combat !

did you guys also know that felipe melo was playing for sabah football club ?

Photobucket

o.o.... no wonder he played like that. like a true malaysian.

and now the most hilarious world cup picture for me.

Photobucket

seriously ? ahha ! i got this from nicole's blog btw.

here's besides the world cup fever

Photobucket

now i got my blackberry a devil glow in the dark cover to match my ipod aw

Photobucket

chip and dale ! i got chip and he's hanging in my car, dale's with little maykye :)


1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

cute.. so this weekend is the final!