Sunday, September 21, 2008

hello to "somebody" , "fresh", and " ") " in yewjin's blog, we do and say what we think about subash, and you all big fan of him and pensil , go get a life.

fresh: to bryant, your englis is so bad!I think you need an english tutor.

"): what's this all about?Why suddenly Subash?So free?Why waste time here?Go study la, dah la in gamma and sub science classes, not smart some more want to kutuk other people!

fresh spelled english wrongly, lol and yes ") is a smart student from subash aiming rm1000 scholarship from subash kan? we all not smart we kutuk other people he or she terasa :(

who wants to see those people losing to me in the debate , ask from me the convo, i have the whole thing.

that dude didnt know what to tell me and he or she asked me to die ahaha. aww how sad he or she wants me dead

No comments: