Monday, September 15, 2008

I Like Irritating People.

MATHS DOWN! tomorrow add maths wtf -.-

this morning when i was "singing" the schools anthem, i noticed the flag was raised upside down.

Photobucket

here cannot see but it was lke this,

Photobucket

i was like LOL wtf the last time that dude raised the jalur gemilang upside down he kena kau kau and now what the prefect gona kena lahh ?

and today, as usual its only me and awi when it comes to the football world in school because were the only chelsea fan among all the manchester united but GUESS WHAT?

Photobucket

KALAH 2 - 1 TO LIVERPOOL AH ? AIYERRRRR NEMANJA VIDIC RED CARD SUMORE AIYER.

see this convo damn funny omg

Photobucket

notice that " man u (fly kites) " hahaha!

and before the exam, when i was in the toilet pee-ing, i saw this apartment with the keadilan flag.

Photobucket

lol hang facing my school some more.

Photobucket

inilah budak sbu yang tidak erti makan nasi pada bulan ramahdan correct me if i spelled wrongly.

so when i saw studying so hard in the canteen, i decided to disturb him by shooting ice :D its so funny watch the video.



and later before maths paper 2, i disturb khong and faris. i only have the video of faris' one. :D



:( my tits.

after school, met my band vocalist and my mui :D ahaha. ala yee teng tak pernah jam with you la! tak apa, after spm okie we jam hari hari. :D ahhaha

Photobucket

i dont know why but i think this pic is so cute.

then lepak with mui until i balik lol. thanks mui :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

and oh, finally i saw subash's ad.

Photobucket

eh, im planning to change my band name.. too many band using the same name la. i wanna relate my band name to either addmaths, physics or chemistry now. :P Linear Equations, Thermal Equilibrum or Thermochemistry? :D let me discuss with band wanna change tak :P

No comments: