Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sentul Timur.

this is what jobless people do :)

and yes, ADD MATHS fucking DOWN! but I SCREWED AHHHHHHHH

yesterday when it was raining so bloody heavily , i was walking back home, at the same time listening to my mp3. my mp3 was playing the song "vanilla sky - umbrella" what the fuck lahh i tengah basah walking under the rain the feller singing to me " you can stand under my umbrella~"

so my school shoes wet, i got no other shoes, and i baru ingat this morning that i have no shoes. so i wore this to school.

Photobucket

and again to the library with mei yean. look wei im so rajin :D

Photobucket

outside the library.

Photobucket

o.O it was around that area lah. whats DSA anyway?

as we were walking, we didnt know where were heading, i didnt wanna go back so early because its only 5pm. so suddenly i remembered that i havent been to sentul timur with lrt since i started taking train 5 years ago. so yes , mei yean also jobless we went sentul timur and stayed in the station looking around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

SEE SEE THE TRAIN MAKING U-TURN ahaha.

Photobucket

and OMG I SAW COWS THEY ARE SO CUTEEEEEE :D

Photobucket

i want a fucking cow in my house :D

oh yes im jobless, less worries because tomorrow is moral :D study or don't study, the result will turn out the same :)

No comments: