Saturday, May 16, 2009

before i begin with my post today, here are few random people from my college.

Photobucket

he went onto hot-male.com :D

Photobucket

can you see his dark circles ? alala im dead if he sees this.

Photobucket

ill be dead again if she knows i upload her picture here.

okay , just when i saw a proton waja getting smashed up by police car, waja also, and then kuan yee is now driving a waja.

and yes she finally got her license , which means malaysia accident rate will increase from today onwards.

Photobucket

ok lah now my saga can keep at home someone can drive me around ady.

she like this picture because she said she look small.

Photobucket

then i should like this picture hor ?

Photobucket

and since she's driving, i had to peel the.... eh shit what fruit was that again kuan yee? lychee ?

Photobucket

pukimak i peeling one then got worm come out cheebyee. terkejut me.

subway rocks my socks

Photobucket

meatball marinara :3

No comments: